HOW IT WORKS
Registration & Free Health Expo - Tuesday, April 19 • 2pm-7pm.
Cost to participate in Step Up Cheyenne is $10 (cash or check accepted)
- This event will be held at the Storey Gym, 2810 House Ave.
- You will be officially weighed-in and receive your member ID number.
- Participants will receive a pedometer, tote bag with lots of giveaways, and be weighed in.
- There will be area organizations providing information on health, wellness and fitness.
- OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN REQUIRED!
(See the Question & Answer page for other options)
April 19th - June 23rd
Walk 10,000 steps a day
- Record steps walked, weight lost, participate in FREE activities and workshops-win cool prizes.
New this year! Participants will be eligible for a steps walked cash prize drawing by registering online and recording steps walked without officially weighing in.
Step Over the Finish Line - Thursday, June 23 • 4 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Kiwanis Community House, Lions Park
- Weigh-ins will begin at 4:30 with the option to participate in a celebratory walk.
- Participants who Step Over the Finish Line on June 23 can enter a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming drawing to win a Fitbit device.
- You are not required to participate in the final walk challenge, BUT you must get an official final weight to qualify for weight loss/fat loss cash prizes.
- Additional final weigh-in options are available.
Step Up Cheyenne Participants Will Receive:
- Tote bag and pedometer (first 800 participants only).
- Access to www.StepUpCheyenne.com
- Free workshops and activities.
- A chance to win great prizes including cash prizes!
- Everyone who completes the challenge will receive a Step Up t-shirt.
- Participation in the Final Walk Event.
This website is dedicated to the Step Up Cheyenne Health and Fitness Challenge. Weights will be recorded allowing the Wyoming Tribune Eagle to report a weekly weight loss total for the City of Cheyenne. Participants will be able to track their weight loss, the percentage of weight lost and their number of steps after registering.